Employment Application & Position Description
1. Please read the position description below.
2. Below the description, fill out the online Employment Application form. When completed, please submit to Thermo-Tech.
3. After you submit the Employment Application form, you will be redirected to fill out the online Interview Questionnaire form.
POSITION TITLE: INSULATION MECHANIC
- 40 hours per week. Overtime upon request. Weekends and second and third shifts upon request.
- To insulate HVAC, plumbing, refrigeration and various mechanical systems (piping, duct work, and industrial equipment), as specified, for Thermo-Tech. Materials used include, but are not limited to, various types of fiberglass and foam products.
- Learn and perform the techniques required for the various applications of insulation.
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Be aware of and adhere to Safety Regulations pertinent to the job at hand.
- Purchase trade-related tools for personal use.
- Show a positive attitude on job sites and toward customers, reflecting a favorable image of the Company.
- Clean-up of job sites.
- Complete job-related paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Reports to Area Foreman. Supervises no one, unless instructed to be Lead Person on the site.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Valid driver’s license.
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience.